- Edward Bach (1886-1936) English physicianand scientist, pionieer in the field of psychosomatic medicine.
- Enhance psychological health in order to prevent physical illness.
- 38 alcoholic essences from different flowers
- Toward the end of the 19th century, Dr. Edward Bach developed the Bach-Flower-Therapy. It is based on the principle that certain flowers' bound exerts a balancing effect on the human psyche. In his lifetime, Dr.Bach analysed and described 38 flowers. When in full blossom, the flowers are collected at certain sites, laid into spring water and then exposed to the sun; thus the flowers' energy is transferred to the water, which is then conserved by adding alcohol. The essence can be taken pure or diluted.
- Bach-Flowers have a beneficial effect on children's development.
- They have proven to be helpful also for cats and dogs.